If you are looking at whether, then you are on the right page. Here, you are going to get all the answers related to connecting your kindle to your Wi-Fi.
Have you ever tried connecting your Kindle with Wi-Fi? Well, there are a series of steps that you have to follow in order to connect your device to the wifi.
Make sure that when you are following the steps, you are following them correctly. Well, now you are in safe hands as we are going to help you show how you make a connection.
Also, what you need to make sure is that there are some vital points that are going to keep you ready. There are various checks that are going to make sure that you successfully connect the device.
Vital points to learn before connecting your Kindle fire to Wi-Fi:
- The first thing that you need is to check is the internet speed. Make sure that the speed is fine as if the speed is interrupted, it is not going to let your kindle connect to Wi-Fi.
- You also need to examine your Wi-Fi network. Make sure that your router is working well and all the devices can easily use the internet with the help of your router.
- Also, make sure that the device is turned on and there is enough battery in the device.
- You also need to make sure that the Airplane geolocate phone number mode on the Kindle must be off.
- Make sure that the kindle is not busy and make sure that you have closed every application.
- Your kindle also must have the latest firmware update. You can check that from the firmware settings of your device.
- Make sure that while you are using the device, stay close to your Wi-Fi. This way you would be able to get the strength of the strong signal.
- Also, make sure that you are putting the correct password and the name of the Wi-Fi name.
Step to connect your kindle with your Wi-Fi:
You need to follow the following steps in order to ensure that you successfully connect Kindle Fire with Wi-Fi.
- The first thing that you need to do is to swipe down to get quick access from the setting panel. You are going to find this option on the top of your kindle device.
- After that, you need to select a Wireless option from the device.
- You need to press the slide button that is next to it and then turn it on.
- There will be shown a list of the network which will be available to you.
- Make sure that you select your Wi-Fi by tapping on it twice.
- There is going to be a window where you have to enter the password.
- Then carefully enter the password and then click on the connect.
In the next few seconds, you are going to see that your Kindle will be connected to the Wi-Fi. After that, you will be able to do the browsing on your kindle.
You can also go ahead and try to connect Connect Kindle to wifi manually. If you are not able to connect to the internet, then you need to try some troubleshooting steps. Following these ways are going to fix the issue.
- The first way you can try is by rebooting your Wi-Fi Router.
- Or you can try to factory reset your kindle device which is going to let you connect your Kindle to Wi-Fi.
If you are still not able to Connect Kindle Fire to wifi, then you can take expert guidance or take the issue to the manufactures.